Accurate sport predictions every day in one program

The OPREDELITEL betting program is capable of making predictions for such sports as: Football, Basketball, Volleyball, Hockey, Handball, Tennis. The program uses statistical data and a complex event analysis algorithm.

DO YOU WANT TO EARN ON BETS?

Did you know that only 2% of players get a stable profit? THE REST 98% LOSE EVERYTHING

DON’T LIKE THE REST!

Start to put a plus today, as thousands of users of the opredelitel bet assistant program are already doing

MAIN POSSIBILITIES OF THE PROGRAM

Six sports in one program

The OPREDELITEL betting program is capable of making predictions for such sports as: Football, Basketball, Volleyball, Hockey, Handball, Tennis.

The choice of the date of events, as a result: the possibility of long-term rates

Bid history up to several months

Exact forecast for each match

  • team performance
  • judge details
  • series of teams

STABLE EARNINGS THANKS TO SPORTS BETTING

0

customers in 2019 already earn with us

FORECAST STATISTICS

Only we keep statistics of the program on an independent source: betonsuccess.


 


We use 100% verification (forecast and coefficient: automatic input, from the office line).

WORKING WITH THE BETTING PROGRAM IS VERY EASY

1 Step

Enter your unique key for authorization in the program.

 

Click on the “Login” button

Step 2

Getting Started. Select a date and sport to download a list of predictions.

 

Click on the “Get Events” button

Step 3

Select a match from the downloaded list, and double-click on it, a form with a forecast for this event will open

4 Step

It remains only to place a bet in your bookmaker

Программа для ставок OPREDELITEL способна давать прогнозы на такие виды спорта

FUNCTIONAL

  • 24/7 technical support is enough to write to the email: [email protected]
  • Automatic software update OPREDELITEL
  • All the most necessary settings and functions for effective work
  • Get forecasts at any time of the day or night in one click
  • Highest passability forecasts / Statistics
  • Stable earnings sports betting

ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

How much can I earn?

It all depends on your bank, and how much time you will spend on bets. On average, 29,200 rubles, monthly profit with an initial bank of 10 tons.

How old is the program?

Our program has been running since 2015, and has about 3,500 satisfied customers.

Can you give a guarantee?

Yes. If you are not satisfied with the results of the program, we will return 100% of your money without any questions. Without obstacles. No problem. No questions asked. In the end, if we did not give you the results you were waiting for, then we do not deserve your money. We appreciate your time and money. Therefore, your purchase is 100% insured.


 

If within a month you do not receive profits from bets on sporting events, guided by our program, we will refund the cost of the program without question.

What platforms does the program run on?

The program works on PC Windows XP, 7, Vista, 8, 10. Linux and macOS.

Any questions? Write to us[email protected]

HOW TO GET ACCESS TO THE PROGRAM?

Программа для ставок OPREDELITEL способна давать прогнозы на такие виды спорта

The cost of a one-time purchase of 30 USD

The program remains with you forever

Updates are free

30 USD

If the cards of your country are not supported, or you have problems with payment, please contact [email protected]

After payment, the following information will be sent to your mail:


  • link to download
  • unique key to activate the program
  • detailed guide to installing the program, initial setup, loading matches and applying filters

Money Back Guarantee:


If you are not satisfied with the results of the program, we will return 100% of your money without any questions. Without obstacles. No problem. No questions asked. In the end, if we did not give you the results you were waiting for, then we do not deserve your money. We appreciate your time and money. Therefore, your purchase is 100% insured.


If within a month there will be no profit from the bets on sporting events, guided by our program, we will refund the cost of the program without question.

FEEDBACK ON OPREDELITEL BETTING PROGRAM

This section contains the results of an independent testing program.

LATEST BETTING OF OUR CUSTOMERS

BAND GROUP VK